Thursday, December 29, 2016

Posting a Winter Lookbook Soon

Ya'll this stinks. I really need to post, thankfully my sister proposed taking some pictures tomorrow for the blog! I'm planning a winter lookbook. It will be definitely be featuring my beautiful navy bean boots I received for Christmas! 
On another note, I really want some comments on what you'd like to see on the blog. I'm constantly busy, but I'd love some feedback! Please comment! Also, please get the Bloglovin' app. It's currently my favorite, I can read all my favorite blogs and enjoy all their ideas! 
I'm actually going to list my favorite blogs currently: 

Classy Girls Wear Pearls
Daily Dose of Prep
Sweetly Sally 
Prep in Your Step

I read these four daily! Another one I've begun reading is One Fine Soul, It's very different, but I love the vibes. 

Hope you all enjoy this little post, 
Sally

No comments:

Post a Comment