Saturday, April 2, 2016

~The Girl Behind the Blog~

  • Proud South Carolinian with a preppy style 
  • Musician- violinist and pianist
  • Daughter of the one true King
  • Sophomore in highschool 
These things describe me, Sally. This blog will share some of my favorite brands and things. 
Such as: 
British Royals, music, books, and movies. Also, brands and stores; Lilly Pulitzer, Kate Spade, Vineyard Vines, Ralph Lauren, Tommy Hilfiger, J.Crew, Loft, Old Navy, Gap, and Target. 

Well now you know me! My favorite subjects in school are history, writing, and of course music. My favorite colors are navy and pink. If I could have anything in the world (fashion item) it would be a Kate Spade watch. I really want to go to Europe (mainly France). I have three siblings; two brothers and a sister. I also have a cat. That about sums me up! 

Here is my current favorite Bible verse. 

And we know that for those who love God all things work together for good, for those who are called according to his purpose. 
Romans 8:28 ESV

No comments:

Post a Comment